Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Explanation of photo - Barbara

The city of Plymouth, where I live was first settled by native americans because of the river running through the middle of town.  The river used to be called Ta Quit Qui Oc or crooked river.  Somewhere along the way it was changed to the Mullet River (not near as colorful). 
If you are interested you can go here for more information:




I go down to the rivers edge on the north side of town a lot because it is where the Canadian Geese are usually gathering in abundance.  I was there in early fall to photograph them when I decided to take this shot of the shoreline.  I love the reeds and plantlife that you can find there.

Can not wait to see how you interpret this.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! I've played cropping it plus a bit of experimenting with the filters in Elements. Now it's "cooking" in my head until after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of my favorite greens, and some interesting perspectives. This one will be fun, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!