Monday, November 15, 2010

November Check In - Rian

I've had an incredibly busy month.

I've had all these people from out of town and state.

We had a great time. We did so many fun things. We golfed--three times. I cooked--a bunch.

Soon the family will go back home and we will have precious few days to rest (badly needed), clean house, do laundry, and pack for our cruise in less than a week. We won't be home until December-something.

So I won't be here for reveals, and my studio has been occupied by the cute little toddler wearing the life jacket--and her parents--so there is no possibility of sewing. Sew sorry. Couldn't be helped.

See you in December.

4 comments:

  1. See you in December....you are having way too much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss seeing how you would have interpreted the photo, but real life comes first! Have a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have some fun for me too will you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!