Sunday, July 18, 2010

Libby-July/August Check In

OK, no physical pictures but picture this...ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you hear me? My immediate and subsequent thoughts have been blank as a new chalkboard. I am not clever and this photo doesn't want to talk to me. I had one idea and then another. Both scrapped for being too similar to what others may be doing. One sketch today and then another sketch. Anyone know that this castle was once a prison??? Just sayin'

I think I have an initial sketch and concept that will work. Think, "What came before..."
I think.

4 comments:

  1. I loved this one, but we all know how it feels to be blank. You'll get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Me last month. No great "Ah HAH!" moment. It happens.

    I just worked my way out of it by finding a starting point and moving forward to find an ending point.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!