Friday, July 2, 2010

August Photo

I don't have a lot to add about the photo for August.  My daughter was in Switzerland a year ago, and wanted to see some of France and Italy.  Time and budget constraints meant she was limited to areas close to the Swiss border.  Before she left, I told her I wanted lots of photos taken from unusual angles, or interesting shapes and lines.  Apparently she's hung around me enough and observed what I tend to photograph that it stuck- she did a really nice job!  I wanted something very different from the photos we've worked from up to this point, so everything I sent to Libby was architectural in nature.  I think this one will be lots of fun to play with.

Sometime in the future I'll be working from another photo that was part of the three I sent to Libby.  It's posted on my blog this morning, and while it's architectural, it's very different from this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!