Monday, June 14, 2010

June Check-in- Beverly

No pictures from me, either.  My piece is almost done, just a few last minute touchups with some of my artist supplies.  Like Libby, I've been playing with gel medium, and having lots of fun with it.

I am hoping to have it totally done before I leave on Wednesday afternoon for three days in Colorado.  I'll be teaching a two day workshop (dyeing, what else!!), and sticking around for the June meeting of the art quilt group I belong to there.  Thank goodness the weather looks like it is going to cooperate!

Can't wait to see all the reveals--

3 comments:

  1. Can you believe it is the middle of June already?
    Time flew for all of us this month but I am sure you will pull this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! I have yet to try my hand at using gel mediums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I am looking forward to your reveal:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!