Thursday, May 6, 2010

May Teaser - Nellie

I love these challenges.  Libby's photograph is most appealing to me.  As soon as I got back from South Carolina, I spent the evening sorting through my big bag of silk flowers. I separated out a supply of suitable petals.

Well ... I didn't stop there.  My interpretation is finished ... and I did stretch a bit to get there.  All those supplies are put away and my workspace is clear.  Now to get out the bags of "sky" scraps and get to work on the top row for "The Lake" installation piece.

7 comments:

  1. You go, girl! Barely into the month and you are onto the next thing. Intriguing silk petals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brag, brag, brag, brag, BRAG! I plan to start mine this weekend and pray I get it done by my early reveal date. I'll keep you in mind if it looks like I need to switch dates with someone. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may get left in the dust this month if I don't get an idea and get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the beginnings of a Nellie piece. I have not started yet either. Just a whole lot going on!
    Hope to have something to show in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping to start mine on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!