Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Photo-Libby


April showers bring May flowers. This photo was taken at my favorite park, Heather Farms. The blossoms on the tree had just appeared overnight it seems and when I went back a couple of days later, they had mostly all been blown away by the wind. I hesitate to say much about this photo for fear of suggesting things. I will say that this part of the park can provide some solitude or be very busy. People get married here; there is a gazebo off to the left and a bench off to the right. The rose garden is off to the left as well and there is a man made lake in the background, nearly out of sight. While I am not a "flower" person, the profusion of pink blooms really caught my eye. It really was a beautiful day. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. This looks like a winner, Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell us what kind of tree it is? Those blossoms look really large. A gorgeous photo with a whole new color palette! Hoorah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm...do I try for another stretch OR interpret in the way I know best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. time for a stretch I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely inspiration photo, Libby! Too bad I will be sitting out this month. Have fun, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!