Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In for a Short Visit

I have been "out of pocket" for a while and unable to have much access to the internet. I am late to the party, but I enjoyed everyone's interpretation of Nellie's river photo, and [finally] made comments on them. What a talented bunch of artists you are! I am sorry to miss May's challenge as well. Libby's photo is great! I am very busy moving, but I should be back online in time to see your fabulous works, and I should have my studio up in time for June's challenge. Have a great month!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your comments on all our interpretations of my photo. Your participation is being missed and I look forward to when your settled in and can add your interpretations to the mix.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!