Sunday, April 11, 2010

April Teaser- Beverly

I know I'm a bit early, but here we are.  Funny, Nellie's picture did not send me into a tizzy when I first saw it, but coming up with design ideas has been a challenge- even more so than last month's.  I've made some sketches, used my crop tool, played with filters.  I hope the direction I'm going isn't a dead end.

At least part of this is taking a page from Nellie's construction method, bits of fabric under tulle.  We shall see if I do it justice.  However, I can guarantee that Elvis will not be hiding anywhere!  It's all ready to stitch, which I hope to get to tomorrow.


That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

5 comments:

  1. This picture looks like it needs Nellie's method. I bet yours will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you picked out some of the same colors that I liked so much when I saw the photo. I know it is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start, at least! that's more than I can say about my piece; although that has to change this week if I am going to make the Reveal dates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful in color! I have not started except for some scraps of fabric on my design wall.
    Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still struggling with this month - love those fabric pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!