Monday, March 1, 2010

March Challenge Photo---Kay


Kay provided our group with several wonderful photos for our March challenge. My assistant chose this one at random. Kay indicates that this photo was taken on a trip to France. Kay's mother has always loved dolls and so as Kay has travelled around, she has taken photos of various dolls to give to her mother.

The photo contains some really wonderful individual and grouped shapes, textures, and some beautiful and subtle colors. I am imagining that everyone will find a story in these dolls and I can't wait to see what people come up with.

As always, feel free to post at anytime with your ideas or thoughts as things progress. The blog is our own "Internet studio" so questions are welcomed. Don't forget to check in mid month to give the group a "teaser."

Thanks Again,
Libby

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this goes right along with an idea I have wanted to try. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photo! This is going to be fun - from the sour mash whiskey to the blue legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about this photo I can hardly concentrate on the task at hand! Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!! I LOVE this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness this one should be really, really fun. And how neat this ties into Kay's Mother as well. Special lady. ...and I smile as I think about the most recent trip to France, Kay! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!