Thursday, January 14, 2010

Self-Portrait Teaser - Nellie

I have a love/hate relationship with my eyeglasses. They are a part of every outfit ... everyday. They've become my only neck jewelry. The top pair is made from fabric and will be an important element in my self-portrait.
A big quandary was choosing a foundation fabric to build upon. This array of possibilities was chosen from the stack of fabrics that have been painted/marked by me.Several of them worked well. But which one did I choose?

6 comments:

  1. My guess is the lighter colored fabric(s).

    One of the best procedures I had done was lasix surgery about 10 years ago. bye-bye Glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lot of fun already:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the lower left one. It just has that out-there feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore that speckled/dotted one on the upper right but I wonder which one you picked~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some frames like that... but as sunglasses (2.5 magnification!) I'd guess the top left but I hope it's the bottom left.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!