Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photo Challenge #2-Photo Received-Libby

Hi All!

Rian has sent in her photo for challenge #2. The reveal of that photo will be February 1st and boy, is the picture a doozy! This is not a "challenge" group for nothing:)

Just to reiterate this and to keep things interesting, everyone is welcome to submit more than one photo when their turn comes around. The photo will be selected randomly from whatever you send to me. Obviously don't send your entire collection but 2-3 pics is certainly fine. And Rian, if you want to add a couple of photos to your initial submission, it isn't too late-just let me know.

It looks like everyone is progressing well with the first challenge and I can't wait to see the pieces revealed. Thanks again for participating; it means a lot.

Libby

5 comments:

  1. I may or may not send others, depending on whether I want to spend time looking through them again. Time is tight these days. I know the picture is a little out of focus, but it was the one with the most visual interest of that genre.

    Where is the January reveal schedule posted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Reveal Schedule is posted in the sidebar under Monthly Reveal Dates--between the Subscribe Buttons and the Photo Submission Dates.

    I'll add the February schedule on the 1st and I'll mix it around so those that post early in January will post later in February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see it!

    You get a head start, Libby! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um--a doozy, huh? Feeling a little apprehensive here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rian accidentally sent it to me too so I have seen the image (but I just glanced so I would be forced to study it harder later).

    I can assure you that there is so much going on in the picture that any one of us will have something we can pull from it for our own interpretations. I think it is very wide open & Kay, you will be fine! Promise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!